The Stupendous Time Telling Superdog - Review

The Stupendous Time Telling Superdog

Book: The Stupendous Timetelling Superdog (Superdog #1)
Author: Himanjali Sankar
Type: Unexpected Duology
Rating: ★★★★✰


Wow, that was thrilling!

This book is really interesting! I loved it - let's forget the fact that my autographed copy adds up to my love for this book - it's great! A light read and humourous.

This is gripping and really interesting. The plotline makes total sense, and I really like how the author explored the topic of time.

But the mystery was missing. We already know what happened and why it happened, so sometimes, we could just leave and let go. Also, sometimes when you put it down, you might not feel like picking it back up, so I suggest you read it in one sitting. It might just take one hour.

I am not saying that you DNF it, I mean that you could forget that you are reading it XD

And about the mystery... this book is meant for really young readers, and I guess if we look at it that way, it's really nice. Then, I believe, it's the most underrated book of all time! Come on, guys, read it!! It's lovely!

So, basically, this book is perfect for younger readers, but older readers might not enjoy it.

Comments