A Tale of Witchcraft... - Review

A Tale of Witchcraft...

Book: A Tale of Witchcraft...
Author: Chris Colfer
Type: Series In Progress
Rating: ★★★★✰




This book brought back all those feels I got from the Fantasy MG books. Well, particularly The Land of Stories. You know, when the characters are your age, having adventures and all you want is to be in their place. That's such a good and nostalgic feeling, right? 4.5 stars, because this book deserves it.
And this book was also beautiful. THAT COVER, FIRSTLY. Isn't it SO picturesque?

Sorry to interrupt, but please note that this review is all over the place.

Even though the characters are Mary Sue(s), I loved them, because they're written so well. Brystal is just <3. And Lucy... um, wow. And my feelings for this world and this plot are obvious ;)
I was evaded by the simplicity of the writing which still manages to capture so many emotions. As I said, this book made me feel things.
However, the use of italics is unnecessary and excessive. The only flaw in this whole book.

The plot twists, the foreshadowing, and the cliffhanger are top-notch and clean! I'm not in a rush for the next book, but I certainly can't wait!
And that ending! Lovely.

~ Happy Reading!

P.S. I love Mrs. Vee ;)

_____________

9/10/20 (just after the book came out in India, and just before I got it): Ahhhhh the cover!! Man, I need it RIGHT NOW! AHHH

It just came out yesterday, and I am betting I'll die if I don't get it. I just read the sample, and I love it so much! I need to get my hands on the third one as soon as possible!



AHHHHHH

Comments

  1. ah yes I love the nostalgia that comes with Chris Colfer/ the land of stories!! Chris Colfer is basically my idol because he is everything I strive to be. (An actor and a writer.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes same! It's so lovely to read his books. I'm currently rereading Land of Stories because this book managed to convince me to do so!

      Delete

Post a Comment