2021 TBR Tag

 A tag for my reading in 2021! I haven't posted my promised TBR since I thought this would be enough. 


I was tagged by Nikki@Leila Bricket, who is the creator of the tag. Here are the rules to start with:

  • tag at least 2 people
  • link back to the original post (this one)
I tag:
Do remember to check out and follow their blogs! They're lovely.




To continue, here are the questions (and answers):

A book or series to re-read: 



The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

I am actually heads over heels for it, but I think my critical side could be better. I want to reread to analyse why I love this series so much, and what elements Cassandra Clare used to make us feel that. Some people managed to penetrate that wall, and I just want to see if I can.





A book with a pretty cover:



King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo

Once glance at the cover, and I fell in love. It's so beautiful, detailed, and scruplous. Arghh I really want to read this book.





A book you planned on reading in 2020 but couldn't get to: 




I absolutely love fairy-tale retellings, like Land of Stories. And a retelling that's sci-fi? You don't even need to ask to sign me up. The hype is so strong, and I really wished to read it. But it's 2021 now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯





A book you've heard mixed reviews of: 




Wow, the second answer for Cassandra Clare.
I read the first book a while ago, and I have no particular wish to read it soon or to like it. This book is disliked mostly because of it's disturbing plotline (which is a spoiler). But I'm still curious to read and know how the series ends so I can move on to better works by Clare.




A book that you bought in 2020: 




I bought this in December (recently) and the hype for this is strong too. I've been yearning to read a Classic Mystery other than Sherlock Holmes for quite a lot of time. I am super-duper excited to read this (of course!)






That's it! Stay tuned for my next post, which I will be publishing soon! Lemme know what you think in the comments.

So long, readers and teens and thinkers. x

Comments

  1. Hey! Thanks so much for tagging me :D
    Will get to it soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for tagging me!! i'll try to get to it ASAP, i loved reading your answers!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment