The Outstanding Blogger Award ~ Questions + Nominations!


I totally cannot believe that I am nominated. This is my first award nomination. I am surely ecstatic, and I can't thank Amodini (Amodini's Musings) enough for nominating me. She is a lovely writer and deserves all your love! Go check her blog out, give her some support! :D

Rules:

  • Link to the creator’s original post.
  • Answer the questions provided.
  • Create 7 unique questions.
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
  • At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!\


    Lovely! Let's start!

Amodini's Questions


- The book that got you into reading and made you obbsessed with it ever since.
I would say Matilda by Roald Dahl. I loved reading since a very young age, but you could say that Matilda got me into you know, that proffesional reading. It lovely for all ages!

- If you could visit any fictional world, what would it be?
I would visit Ravka and Kerch, see those bustling streets of Ketterdam, and meet Nina and Inej if possible.

- If the world is ending right now, in an inevitable apocalypse and you can only take one book. Which would it be? And no, you can’t pack all the books and move to an alternate universe beforehand.
Hmm. Hard one, of course. I suspect the world really won't end while I live, so this is a really rough guess. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai. And I don't know why.

- One story that you’ve read in your childhood and still love it.
I love A Diary of A Wimpy Kid. Don't even ask me why.

- What is the book you can’t ever get over?
Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare. It made me cry. It humoured me. It broke my heart, and then slowly patched it up. I'm in love.

- What is the song that is playing in loops in your head?
Ha! Lovely question. My Tears Ricochet by Tay-Tay 🥰
I love the story it tells, pay close attention to the lyrics ;D

- Which is the thing you’re looking most forward to?
I am looking forward to Christmas, so I can get lovely books that I've wanted since FOREVER.

Weeee, that was fun!

I Nominate:

My Questions:

  1. What is that one book that influenced you so much that it changed your life (since most of the people I've nominated are bookworms)?
  2. When and where do you prefer to read?
  3. If you could meet any character- be it real, fictional, or from a movie, or book- who would it be?
  4. What is your hobby (other than reading) and why?
  5. Your favourite artist (singer, painter, author, etc.)?
  6. Any dreams and wishes for the world that you want to share? :)
  7. Any feedback for my blog? :D

Yes! That's it! Thanks to everyone again! :D







Comments

  1. Update:
    MeowPoff - https://meowpoff.wordpress.com/2020/11/29/outstanding-blog-award/
    CB&B - https://catsbibliophilesandbaguettes.godaddysites.com/blog/f/the-outstanding-blogger-award-%E2%98%85-questions-nominations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment