Stories Short & Sweet - Review




Stories Short & SweetBook: Stories Short And Sweet
Author: Ruskin Bond
Type: Short Stories Collection
Rating: 




Woodman, spare that tree!
Touch not a single bough!
In youth it sheltered me,
And I'll protect it now.


Aw! This is another short and sweet collection. Perhaps my favorite of all! It's so cute, and light, perfect if you are going through a book "hangover". Even though it's a reread, I was still amazed!

It makes you feel nostalgic, even though you haven't visited the Himalayas. Like, you know you haven't been there, but you still know the place like the back of your hand. It's full to the brim with the importance of nature, family, and words. How I wish I could write so magically!

I loved it, and would recommend it to every single living soul!

Comments