A Place Called Perfect - Review

A Place Called PerfectBook: A Place Called Perfect (Perfect #1)
Author: Helena Duggan
Type: Trilogy
Rating: ★★★★✰




This book was a hidden gem. I mean it.

We start with Violet, who, with her parents moves to Perfect. She never wanted to, she loved her old city. Her father is an eye surgeon, and he was also on the cover of the 'Eye Spy' magazine. That's when the Archers, who live in the town of Perfect, call.

The Archers are twins. They are perfect. Perfect loves them. And they just... steal imaginations. Not a big deal, right?

Well, tell the people without their imagination that the sky is falling, and they'll believe you. They don't ask questions, just follow what you say. And now, can you imagine a life without imaginations?!

I hope not.



I really, really loved this. The first time, I was uncertain, but now I saw what it is! I really loved that concept of imaginations and the mystery that left you sleepless at night.

I also loved the characters! All so lovable, and their backstories actually make sense. I also loved the pair of Boy and Violet.

And, if you want to be introduced to Dystopia, and the Revolts and stuff like that, I really recommend this. It is a Middle-Grade Dystopia, for that matter.

I also didn't know there was a series....good then!

Comments