Matilda - Review







MatildaBook: Matilda
Author: Roald Dahl
Type: Standalone
Rating: 
★★★★★




First time read, second time review. Yup!



Have I ever come across a negative review of this book? No. Will I ever come across a negative review of this book? No. Will I die if I ever come across a negative review of this book? Yes! Totally.

This would make your eyes pop right out. I would have never grown up without this!




“Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world.”


We all do! But Matilda found it. A small girl, who started reading while she was 3. Her parents think she is a scab, and they don't care about her education. When they finally enroll her, her school 'has a principal, with no principles'! Though, her teacher is lovely! Ms. Honey makes me smile when she smiles!

The thing with Dahl's character is, you associate them with so many people! He weaves them with such a wool, it's so breathtaking. All the characters teach us so many morals!

What's next, then Matilda learns that she has a special power, which she uses for a super good cause! No origin, just evilness!

I loved Matilda! A reader, telekinesis (which has always fascinated me), and confidence at such a young age!

And, have a look at a theory I have:
 Maybe this wasn't fantasy; maybe this was realistic fiction! It's said that human beans use only 5% of their brain and the person who used it the most was Albert Einstien: 13%. Maybe, Matilda learned to use more of her brain! Maybe she used 75%? We do so much with just 5% of our brain, imagine what 100% could do! Maybe, we have that power, we just need to explore it. Maybe Roald Dahl is just trying to tell us? I don't know. Maybe, just maybe.

Can't wait to reread more of Dahl! He has certainly got me! (:


“There is little point in teaching anything backwards. The whole object of life, Headmistress, is to go forwards.”

Comments