Five Go Adventuring Again - Review






Book: Five Go Adventuring Again
Five Go Adventuring Again (Famous Five #2)
Author: Enid Blyton
Type: Part Of A Series
Rating: 
★★★★✰




Another masterpiece! Okay, I know I sound weird.

So, the four are getting a tutor in their winter vacations. The tutor is pretty strange, so don't get on the wrong side of him. He dislikes Tim. I mean, who can dislike TIM?

And of course, there is a secret formula that Uncle Quentin is working on. It's stolen. Stolen. STOLEN. Why? Who knows? Blyton isn't in the mood to tell.

One star deducted because of that. That. Exactly that. THAT! And more:



I hope I didn't sound like a real judge? And, also because sometimes I feel that Anne isn't given any importance. Timmy gets full attention, but not poor Anne.

I know I sounded creepy while saying all that, but there are good points too.

→ It's pacing
→ The characters are diverse
→ It's Blyton! I mean, who doesn't like Blyton?!


Out of the 4/21 of the Famous Five books I've read, this was my utter fave! <3

Comments