A Flourished Road

Flourished Copperplate Envelope Calligraphy - Black Ink on Grey Envelopes  in 2020 | Calligraphy envelope, Wedding paper, Calligraphy gift tags

Dear sir, dear ma'am,

Don't underestimate it; the other things are sham, 
Of jugdements that are epigram.

For oft, you would make me soar,
It's you whom I adore.
Things were just a bit offshore;
It was devotion with an underscore,
Better than my bookstores!

You helped me construct a road,
and a pathway, but it wasn't a hoard.
A long haul, that's what it was,
and all for a good cause.
Paved it was, then it flourished, 
with you, it was all I cherished.

No, this is not goodbye!
This is just to solidify;
For you all are my nuclei,
And there's yet more to occupy.

Love,
Aarja


Note from the author:
Well, the poem you just read above was about my teachers. In India, there is teachers' day tomorrow, and this is a message to all the teachers around the globe. 
Please, don't think that this poem was plagiarized. It is 100% original, you can check anywhere on the internet and you won't find the exact same poem.
If you ask me for the meaning of some stanzas, I can't reply as I write this as a classic poem, and classic poems don't reveal their meaning :)

Thank you! I hope you liked it!

Aarja Kochar

Comments

Post a Comment